CBOTB

Saturday, July 20, 2013

ASD Website Entry That You Don't Want to Miss!

While I was perusing facebook this morning, I came across this post that was posted by a dear lady and professor of mine from Eastern Michigan University.  There is a ton of information that only a parent of a child on the autism spectrum could know and share, and links all over the entry that I hadn't even heard of or knew about.  I personally am going to read and view a lot of the books, blogs and documentaries mentioned in this post, and look up and read about the people and authors mentioned.  If you are the parent of a child on the autism spectrum or a professional working with a child who has autism, I encourage you to check this out:  http://emmashopebook.com/2013/04/04/what-i-wish-id-been-made-aware-of-when-my-daughter-was-diagnosed-with-autism/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!