CBOTB

Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Buddy Tag

I have had, and continue to have, several kids on my caseload on the autism spectrum who are "runners," or who randomly wander away from their parents or caregivers.  There have even been a few instances for parents where their child actually got several blocks away before they were found, and even one that entered someone else's house and was sitting on the couch watching TV.  I came across this the other day, and thought I would share it.  The BuddyTag is a child safety device that helps parents track their child when out and about.  There are no monthly fees and BuddyTag does not need charging.  It works with iphones and some Android phones. There are several features, which you can learn more about here:

http://www.mybuddytag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!